Military and Education
Before returning to the private sector, Dr. Jason Jackson functioned as a professional in the United States Navy, Naval-Aviation division, based out of Lemoore, California. During his two tours in
the Western Pacific, Dr. Jackson participated in Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom. Throughout his military career, he and his squadron earned the National Defense Award, Navy
Unit Commendation, two Letters of Commendation, and the Honor of being designated as a Naval Aviation Warfare Specialist by his peers.
Shortly after completing his military tour, he received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Phoenix, Arizona (UOP), and continued working towards his Master's
in Business Administration with UOP's School of Business. In 2016, Dr. Jackson was honored with his Doctorate in Business Administration from Concordia College's life-skills program.
During his schooling, Dr. Jackson continued his career and training with HSBC Bank, Wachovia Securities, Wells Fargo Bank, and BankAtlantic. He served as a registered representative with FINRA
(Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) as a Uniformed Securities States Law, Investment Company Products, and Limited Variable Contracts professional. He was also registered with the State of
Florida, holding Life Insurance, Health Insurance, and Variable Annuities Licenses.
Dr. Jackson maintains ongoing corporate finance and transactional training as an active member of the National Association of Certified Valuators (NACVA), Consultants Training Institute (CTI),
Forbes Finance Council, and Association of Corporate Growth (ACG). He holds an active Business Mentor Certification with the Small Business Administration's mentoring arm, SCORE Mentors. In addition,
Dr. Jackson holds active credentials as a Level-5 Board Certified Chaplain with the United Nations Chaplains Association for disciplines including social and economic development, crisis counseling
and interventions, and disaster management.
Entrepreneur Fueling Entrepreneurs
In 2011, Dr. Jackson founded IBS Investment Bank (IBS), a fully integrated merchant banking firm. Through IBS, Dr. Jackson pioneered ground-breaking financing structures for American
manufacturers, retailers, distributors, and real estate operators. Known as a top investment banker for private placement transactions, Dr. Jackson has executed his commitment to bring
"corporate finance to the community" by making large-cap financing products available to small-to-medium-sized businesses and real estate investment companies. Dr. Jackson is frequently called upon
by his peers to serve as an expert speaker in national conferences and associations such as Opus Connect, Noble Capital Markets, Crittenden Real Estate Finance, and the Association for Corporate
Significant Business Achievements:
• During the last quarter of 2011, Mr. Jackson raised capital to expand into the retail lending sector, raising over $100MMUSD for franchises such as IHOP, Comfort INN, Best Western,
Subway, and others. The financing covered gaps left by depository banks during the Great Recession;
• In February 2013, Mr. Jackson sourced and structured $350MM of equity and debt capital to provide senior loans to distressed commercial real estate;
•In April 2014, Mr. Jackson founded and sponsored the $225MM financing vehicle that focused on providing senior debt on small-balance commercial real estate throughout the continental U.S.;
• In June 2015, Mr. Jackson structured one of the first credit enhancements used to secure the U.S. government's investments in the Alternative Care Organization model; and
• By the end of 2019, Mr. Jackson completed over 18 mergers, acquisitions, and restructures in the alternative energy, affordable housing, specialty manufacturing, aerospace, and
• In response to the 2020 COVID-19 crisis, Mr. Jackson repositioned three finance vehicles to provide liquidity to manufacturers, distributors, and real estate investment companies.
•In mid-2020, Dr. Jackson leveraged his firm's fintech platform to streamline the acquisition, underwriting, and funding of applications under the Federal Reserve's Mainstreet lending program. The
program was launched to support small to medium-sized businesses during the COVID-19 crisis.
•In mid-2021, Dr. Jackson became the youngest Palm Beach Chapter Chairman for SCORE Mentors, the U.S. Small Business Administration's premier
resource for small business mentorship.
Community Builder Supporting Communities
In addition to his business efforts, Dr. Jackson's community leadership is recognized by his ongoing collaboration with over 90 community shapers including The American Red Cross, Federal
Emergency Management Agency, Leadership Broward, Salvation Army, United Way, The Boys and Girls Club, as well as a myriad of faith-based organizations, emerging non-profits, and municipalities
seeking to synergize their communities.
Significant Community Achievements:
• In 2015, Dr. Jackson founded The Lion's Den Missions Base (TLD), a ministry focused on the needs of South Florida Residents. TLD has supported over 5,000 underserved families with food, language
assistance, tutoring, education; and counseling through its bulk distribution and community resource sites;
• In 2016, Dr. Jackson founded the United Nations Chaplains Assn, a private agency that has emerged as a leader in disaster management, having coordinated with FEMA, The American Red
Cross, and over 200 agencies to streamline services and impact the lives of over 7 million people affected by disasters;
• In 2016, Dr. Jackson founded the Tree of Life Foodbank, which encompasses a self-sustainable social and economic model that is intended to be replicated in underserved populations.
• In 2019, Dr. Jackson co-founded The Supernatural Girl, a non-profit focused on developing girls between the ages of 8-18 in wellness, emotional intelligence, entrepreneurship, and
• In mid-2020, Dr. Jackson co-founded the UNCA Police and Community Engagement Initiative, a non-profit focused on creating platforms for law enforcement to support youth prosperity and youth
• In late-2020, Dr. Jackson joined the Broward Sheriff's Office (BSO) to support the agency in building the infrastructure for its Social Justice Task Force (SJTF). The BSO SJTF is designed to
build long-lasting partnerships and beneficial relationships between BSO and the community.