From local governments to faith-based organizations to non-profit agencies, if you are managing, investing in, or supporting a community, Dr. Jackson and his team have the perfect speaking, workshop or advisory engagement to expand your reach.
In addition to his business efforts, Dr. Jackson’s community leadership is recognized by over 90 community shapers including The American Red Cross, FEMA, Leadership Broward, United Way, The Boys and Girls Club, as well as a myriad of faith-based organizations, emerging non-profits, and municipalities seeking to synergize their communities.
• In 2015 Dr. Jackson founded The Lion’s Den Missions Base (TLD), a non-profit domestic missions agency focused on the needs of South Florida Residents. TLD has supported over 5,000 underserved families with food, language assistance, tutoring, education; and counseling through its bulk distribution and community resource sites;
• Dr. Jackson is the founder of the United Nations Chaplains Assn, a professional agency made up of inter-professionals focused on serving global communities. In 2016, the UNCA emerged as a leader in disaster management having coordinated with FEMA, The American Red Cross, and over 200 agencies to streamline services and impact the lives of over 7 million people affected by disasters; and
•Dr. Jackson is the founder of the Tree of Life Foodbank, which encompasses a self-sustainable social and economic model that is intended to be replicated in underserved populations.
Globally known as an expert businessman, spiritual guide, and community leader, Dr. Jackson is frequently called upon to serve as personal and professional counsel to government officials, spiritual leaders, and business executives.
There are few visionary community leaders. Creating and sustaining a solid foundation for redevelopment, expansion or change is best done with the support of seasoned leaders. Dr. Jackson and his team have the insight to fuel your community programs and initiatives by unlocking the creativity of staff, developing, and mobilizing strategic initiatives, or opening access to capital. Choose from the three defined paths of connectivity (1) Speaking Engagements, (2)Workshop Engagements, or (3)Advisory Engagements as detailed below.
1. 2021 Community Speaking Engagements Topics
• 12-Steps to Conquering Social, Economic, and Natural Disasters: As the impacts of natural and man-made disasters outpace resources, communities must deploy proactive strategies. Dr. Jackson awakening keynote, guides attendees on the role of interfaith networks in building resilient communities and best practices for achieving active, long-standing partnerships. This keynote can be adapted to serve a variety of public and private sectors. Sub-categories covered include creativity, employee engagement, change management, leadership development, business growth, and future trends.
•The Commodity of Credibility: With the expansion of the "internet of things," access to false information has become more prevalent. In many cases, fact-checking appears to be an antiquated process. Accordingly, organizations are battling to defend against unsubstantiated accusations daily. How do government entities, NGO’s and faith-based organizations combat against the potentially adverse impact of misinformation? Credibility. Dr. Jackson's powerful message encourages attendees to reevaluate the importance of their personal brand and its impacts on the organization's overall brand. This keynote can be adapted to serve a variety of public and private sectors. Sub-categories covered include creativity, employee engagement, change management, leadership development, and future trends.
•Unity Doesn't Always Mean Uniformity: From a generational and social perspective, today's workplace likely boasts one of the most diverse communal landscapes ever seen. As "baby-boomers" extend or re-enter their careers, there may be up to four generations collaborating in the workplace at any given moment. Additionally, the expansion of social media platforms has encouraged a global, social economy, encompassing different trends of social acceptability. In this keynote, Dr. Jackson supports the participants' ability to embrace a culture of honor and respect, identify the unique ability of others, and leverage the differences of their teammates for more effective collaboration. This keynote can be adapted to target all organizations within the private and public sectors. Sub-categories covered include ethic, diversity, personal development, change management, and corporate culture.
2. 2021 Workshop Engagements Topics
• All Hands on Deck-Advancing Partnership Between Municipalities and The Interfaith Community: As the impacts of natural and social disasters outpace resources, faith communities, NGO’s and local governments must join forces to address the needs. During this interactive teaching, Dr. Jackson will instruct participants on the role of interfaith networks in building resilient communities and best practices for achieving active, long-standing partnerships. This 2-day workshop is designed for government agencies, NGO’s, and faith community leaders, supporting training goals for creativity, employee engagement, change management, leadership development, organizational growth, and future trends.
•Developing Entrepreneurial Employees: The decentralization of office space and increased use of web-based tools is leading employees to work remotely, more frequently. To attract and maintain top talent, organizations must maintain an entrepreneurial environment that promotes efficiencies, over-achievement, and self-management in exchange for a fluid work environment. This 2-day workshop is designed for executive and organizational leaders, supporting training goals for creativity, employee engagement, change management, leadership development, business growth, and future trends.
•The Tragedy of Mistaking Influence For Leadership: With employee tenures decreasing, it is critical to qualify organizational leaders to maintain business continuity. Shakeups in middle and upper management can quickly lead to low employee morale and poor business performance. During this interactive teaching, Dr. Jackson will instruct participants on the keys to quickly identifying the qualities of secure, reliable, and effective leaders. This 2-day workshop is designed for executive and organizational leaders supporting training goals for leadership development, business growth, and change management.
•Best Practices For Spiritual & Emotional Care: As the magnitude of disaster events grow, their impact on society follows. Survivors of all social and economic classes report onsets of post-traumatic stress associated with recent disasters. Are organizations prepared to meet the emotional needs of their communities during and after disasters? During this interactive teaching, Dr. Jackson will instruct participants on the best practices for establishing a successful and long-lasting spiritual and emotional care program to serve their community best. This 2-day workshop is designed for government agencies, NGO’s, and faith community leaders, supporting training goals for creativity, employee engagement, change management, leadership development, organizational growth, and future trends.
•Custom Workshop Development: On a select-basis, the JGI team can craft the perfect training session for your organization. Customized workshops can be developed to support training goals for leadership development, change management, business growth, diversity, creativity, employee engagement, and future trends. JGI establishes tailored, objective-orientated workshops by (1)Defining the right hurdle. Dr. Jackson and his team will gain an in-depth understanding of your organization's hurdles and opportunities; (2) Creating the right workshop. The customized workshop will address the deficit causing communication, financial, process, or perception breakdowns that often prevent achieving success milestones; and (3)Validate the workshop's effectiveness. Post-training, Dr. Jackson and his team maintain correspondence with organizations to confirm or further encourage success milestones.
3. 2021 Advisory Engagements
On a select basis, Dr. Jackson and his team engage through Consultant, Board of Director, or Advisory appointments for:
•Investor & Donor Relations and Communications;
•Social Impact Plan Development Support;
•Real Estates Acquisition and Disposition Support; and
•Economic Plan Development Support.
With over 20 years of economic planning, disaster management, and community program building, spread through the public and private sectors, Dr. Jackson and his team are prepared to engage communities for value-added outcomes.