Before returning to the private sector, Dr. Jason Jackson functioned as a professional in the United States Navy, Naval-Aviation division, based out of Lemoore,
California. During his two tours in the Western Pacific, Dr. Jackson participated in Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom. Throughout his military career, he and his squadron earned
the National Defense Award, Navy Unit Commendation, two Letters of Commendation, and the Honor of being designated as a Naval Aviation Warfare Specialist from his peers.
Shortly after completing his military tour, he received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Phoenix, Arizona, and continued with
the University Of Phoenix School Of Business and for his Master's in Business Administration. In 2016, Dr. Jackson was honored with his Doctorate in Business Administration from Concordia College's
During his schooling, Dr. Jackson continued his career and training with HSBC Bank, Wachovia Securities, Wells Fargo Bank, and BankAtlantic. He served as a registered
representative with FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) as a Uniformed Securities States Law, Investment Company Products, and Limited Variable Contracts professional. He was also
registered with the State of Florida holding Life Insurance, Health Insurance, and Variable Annuities Licenses.
In 2011, Dr. Jackson founded Institutional Banking Services North America Corporation (IBS), a fully-integrated merchant banking firm with 8-distinct subsidiaries.
Through IBS, Dr. Jackson pioneered ground-breaking financing structures for American manufacturers, retailers, distributors, and real estate operators. Today, in addition to his senior role at IBS,
Dr. Jackson serves as an active philanthropist, community builder, spiritual leader, and executive mentor as the chairman of Jackson Global Initiative.
Entrepreneur Fueling Entrepreneurs: Known as a top investment banker for private placement transactions, Dr. Jackson
has executed on his commitment to bring “corporate banking to the community,” by making large-cap financing products available to small-to-medium-sized businesses and real estate investment
companies. Dr. Jackson is frequently called upon by his peers to serve as an expert speaker in national conferences and associations such as Opus Connect, Noble Capital Markets, Crittenden Real
Estate Finance, and the Association for Corporate Growth
Significant Business Achievements:
• During the last quarter of 2011, Mr. Jackson raised capital to expand into the retail lending sector, raising over $100MMUSD for franchises such as IHOP, Comfort
INN, Best Western, Subway and others. The financing covered gaps left by depository banks during the Great Recession;
• In February 2013, Mr. Jackson sourced, structured, and sponsored $350MM of equity and debt capital to provide senior loans to distressed commercial real
•In April 2014, Mr. Jackson founded and sponsored the $225MM SBIR Real Estate Fund that focused on providing senior debt on small-balance commercial real estate
throughout the continental US;
• In June 2015, Mr. Jackson structured one of the first credit enhancements used to secure the US government’s investments in the Alternative Care Organization
• By the end of 2019, Mr. Jackson completed over 18 mergers, acquisitions, and restructures in the alternative energy, affordable housing, specialty
manufacturing, aerospace, and aviation sectors.
• In response to the 2020 COVID-19 crisis, Dr. Jackson repositioned three finance vehicles to provide liquidity to manufacturers, distributors, and real estate
•In mid-2020, Dr. Jackson leveraged his firm’s Banker Portal® to streamline the acquisition, underwriting, and funding of applications under the Federal Reserve’s
Mainstreet lending program. The program was launched to support small to medium-sized businesses during the COVID-19 crisis.
Community Builder Supporting Building Communities: In addition to his business efforts, Dr. Jackson’s community
leadership is recognized by his ongoing collaboration with over 90 community-shapers including The American Red Cross, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Leadership Broward, Salvation Army,
United Way, The Boys and Girls Club, as well as a myriad of faith-based organizations, emerging non-profits, and municipalities seeking to synergize their communities.
Significant Community Achievements:
• In 2015 Dr. Jackson founded The Lion’s Den Missions Base (TLD), a ministry focused on the needs of South Florida Residents. TLD has supported over 5,000 underserved
families with food, language assistance, tutoring, education; and counseling through its bulk distribution and community resource sites;
• In 2016, Dr. Jackson founded the United Nations Chaplains Assn, a private agency that has emerged as a leader in disaster management, having coordinated
with FEMA, The American Red Cross, and over 200 agencies to streamline services and impact the lives of over 7 million people affected by disasters;
• In 2016, Dr. Jackson is the founder of the Tree of Life Foodbank, which encompasses a self-sustainable social and economic model that is intended to be replicated
in underserved populations.
• In 2017, Dr. Jackson is the founder of the Entrepreneur’s Elevator, a non-profit focused on teaching children ages 8-18 the fundamentals of business and
• In 2019, Dr. Jackson is the founder of The Supernatural Girl, a non-profit focused on developing girls between the ages of 8-18 in wellness, emotional
intelligence, entrepreneurship, and conflict resolution.
• In mid-2020, Dr. Jackson is the co-founder of the UNCA Police and Community Engagement Initiative, a non-profit focused on creating platforms for law enforcement to
support youth prosperity and youth risk-reduction.